[dm-devel] help : device mapper is robust over power failure ?

Hi All,

 I want to know whether device mapper is robust over power failure ?
 If it is then I want to know how I can test this functionality.

  for example :
I have two disks and I am mirroring first disk data on second disk. Is there any way I can see status of data mirroring.If during mirroring process power is failed then how device mapper will
       handle that state ?

  Please guide me.

Regards
Kiran