Re: New cryptsetup development list

On 19/02/2022 08:08, Maxim Fomin wrote:

So, from now cryptsetup is offtopic at dm-crypt@xxxxxxxx?

No, that list still exists. You can use that for anything
you want, but I would prefer we switch to the new list.

There were several outages, and we perhaps lost several
emails.

That said, thanks Jana for administering it for years,
but this does not scale anymore.
It runs on a private server, list archive and web
administration is not fixed for months, mails are waiting
in moderation queue quite often, etc.

For dm-crypt (kernel), you should use the dm-devel list anyway,
as some RH people maintaining dm-crypt were not subscribed
to this list anyway...

Milan