Re: cryptsetup - 2FA feature request

In before activation by passphrase (interactive query) we try to
activate device using any available token handler in the system
(crypt_activate_by_token & crypt_activate_by_token_pin library API).
Only when no appropriate LUKS2 token can be used to unlock the device we
fall back to passphrase based activation.

I was looking for detailed documentation on token handling plugins but not finding it.  Am I missing it?   Is it in the man page or the luks2 pdf or the wiki or the readme? or somewhere else?

In lieu of the docs I plan to start some code and communicate with the mailing list but given the problems with the mailing list lately I am waiting.  (I keep getting kicked off--both email addresses).

--
JT