FAQ update

I plan to update the FAQ and create a PR.  Before I do this I would like to get some feedback from all of you.

Neither FAQ nor readme in the source mention tokens.  I will add a token section to the FAQ.

# what is a token?

A LUKS2 token is an object that describes "how to get a passphrase or key" to unlock particular keyslot.

# How does a token relate to keyslots, json data, etc?

A token is stored as json data in the LUKS2 header.  The token can be related to all keyslots or a specific keyslot.

# Can a token be text?

As the token is stored in JSON data it is text by default.

# Can a token contain binary data?

Yes, if the binary data can be encoded into text

# Where can I find more information on tokens?

The latest release notes include the latest changes to the token system.  As of 2.4 there are significant features.

The standard documentation for working with tokens is the luks2 reference available as PDF on the project page.