Re: [DM-Verity] Corruption after activation during boot

Yeah When I format and run the verify, it works fine. However, it is just the boot time when it gives the corruption after activation error.
I will try to use other systems to verify as per your suggestion.

Thanks

On Wed, Mar 24, 2021 at 5:10 PM Milan Broz <gmazyland@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 25/03/2021 00:51, Aditya Prakash wrote:
> Hi Milan,
> I tried getting the logs but not much help. I have included all the modules related to dm_crypt and dm_verity.

It is not only about only dm-verity, you need perhaps some crypto modules.

Do you have correct root hash and data offset there?

Anyway, try verification in other system - not the cryptsetup userspace verify, but try to actually open
the device in kernel and check it. (Cryptsetup verify doesn't to use kernel crypto at all.)
If it works there, it should work with ther same parameters for boot too.

Compare "dmsetup table --showkeys"  parameters with the boot you are using (root hash, offsets, ...).

m.

 Also, I see this error in dmesg: