Re: Please help!!! GRUB reinstallation messed with LUKS

+dm-crypt@xxxxxxxx

Hi Francisco,

I am adding the dm-crypt mailing list. Maybe there is a friendly individual that wants to walk you through a full recovery. But your chances of getting your problem fixed remotely are slim, as there are a gazillion ways of configuring boot loaders. Your best shot is to get the data of your device and reinstall it. That might sound tedious but without specialized help that's your best option.