Regarding DAS Encryption for RHEL7

Hello,

My question is:

Does LUKS, LUKS2, or cryptsetup have the capability to encrypt the operating system for RHEL7?

I am looking to implement Data-at-Rest Encryption for a stand-alone RHEL 7 virtual machine (offline) and I have been looking into LUKS2 or cryptsetup to fulfill this requirement. I referenced your FAQ and some of my questions were resolved, however I am still hesitant to move forward. Ultimately, I want a way to protect against someone taking a copy of the Virtual Hard drive for my Linux machine and being able to boot into the operating system without entering in a passphrase or key. The key files on my machine are encrypted, or will be encryped, but I need the operating system to be inaccessible unless it's booted using the virtual TPM or using a key/passphrase to decrypt the drive.

Thank you for your help!

Logan.