couple of questions related to using crypto map

Hello,

after some experiments, I came up with following 4 questions. I think
that the answer to all of them is yes, but I would like to confirm this
with the experts here:

1)
A crypto map aes-xts-plain64:sha512 with a random 512bit key is created
over a block device. When zeroes are written to the device through the
crypto map (encrypting), does it generate quality random data on the
block device (comparable to /dev/urandom)?

2)
The same crypto map over a block device, but the block devices contains
zeroes. When I read data, will it generate quality random data?
(comparable to /dev/urandom or a random number generator?)

3)
If yes should it be the fastest way to generate random data on a typical
Linux computer, compared to reading /dev/urandom? (especially when
having AES instruction support in the CPU)

4)
If the data obtained by reading from the zeroed device through that
crypto map (aes-xts-plain64:sha512) is written back to the block device
(using the same crypto map and key), will you get the original data? (in
this example zeros). Does the crypto map work in both directions?
Encrypting and decrypting when write and read back, and also when read
and write back?

could somebody please give me some feedback?

thanks,