Re: FAQ rework for LUKS2: First pass done

New additions to FAQ are great.  Thank you Arno.

These are the questions I asked on this list within the last few months that I have answers for (thank you all).  My other questions are not yet researched/answered.  Most of them I sent in a previous email.  will send again as finished or on request.  Feel free to add if it seems useful. I don't need attribution as you guys did all the work.

Q: what is an unbound keyslot?