Re: SVG of LUKS icon

On 21/04/2020 23:23, JT Moree wrote:
> On Tue, 2020-04-21 at 02:55 +0000, Logan Marchione wrote:
>> Is there a SVG version of the LUKS logo? Specifically, I'm
>> referencing this logo. The only file I see on GitLab is a PNG.
>> https://gitlab.com/cryptsetup/cryptsetup/-/wikis/luks-logo.png
>
> I threw these together in about a half hour
>
> https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1gZhsVi1Xb6MYKBmQzbLs4yKOnkWeW6wf?usp=sharing
>
> I used this site after a google search for online svg builder
> https://editor.method.ac

Well, thanks, but... it is apparently not looking as good as the current bitmap png.

Why we need a vector version? I think the image is ok (at least it was for the last 11 years :-)

In future maybe I can try to initiate some project for the new logo design though.
(With all the formats and use manual, simplified version for icons etc.)

(TBH I think LUKS logo no longer represents whole functionality of cryptsetup project,
we have more supported formats now.)

Milan