Superblock size calculation

Hi team,

	How to find the superblock size of the physical device which is
encrypted using dm-crypt utility. I have formatted my device using
integritysetup tool and applied integrity using dm-integrity and dm-
crypt stacked on top of that. So my requirement is to corrupt the
physical layer of the device except superblock and check whether it is
mounting successfully.

Note: I tried corrupting the super block (initial some blocks ) and
tried mounting and it fails. so now I have to try without corrupting
any blocks of the superblock and rest of the things I need to corrupt.

The integritysetup dump is giving me the following result.

root@imx8dx_ccu:~# integritysetup dump /dev/mmcblk0p5
Info for integrity device /dev/mmcblk0p5.
superblock_version 1
log2_interleave_sectors 15
integrity_tag_size 32
journal_sections 1
provided_data_sectors 14240
sector_size 512
flags
root@imx8dx_ccu:~#

How to find the superblock size of the device ?

Regards,
Sharmila