Stopped working.

Hi! :-)

Today, just out of the blue sky (without changing something) encrypted
swap stopped working.
It brings up an error message during boot (which I can't locate at
dmseg, probably another not related bug) and when the system starts,
there's no swap.

swapon -s returns nothing.

Trying to start it manually fails:
/etc/init.d/cryptdisks start
[....] Starting remaining crypto disks...[info] cswap (starting)...
[warn] cswap: the precheck for '/dev/sda6' failed: - The device
/dev/sda6 contains a filesystem type hfsplus. ... (warning).
[FAIL (failed)...failed.
done.

Maybe related to this: https://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=2197644 ?

PS. Seems a bit buggy to me. Or maybe the swap technology is to be blamed.
In any case, this project cries for documentation.
Having handy only the faq the rel notes and a man page which is far
from complete, is really difficult both to properly configure and to
troubleshoot it, when in need.

THANKS for all your help!!! ;-)
G.