Re: Correct rebuild process for hardware RAID 6 array with LUKS data ?

You are confusing layers here.

Just rebuild your hardware RAID as you would with unencrypted data.
It does not care whether the _data_ on the combined RAID device
is encrypted or not.

>From your list, that would be steps 1., 4. and 5. The rest
has no place in this. Incidentally, the RAID controller
never sees the data decrypted.

That is also why you do not find this question or an answer:
It is simply not relevant to cryptsetup/LUKS.

Regards,
Arno

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----