Help with cross compilation needed

Hi,

I’m a newbie to cross compiling so excuse me if it is a dump question. I need to cross compile cryptsetup on my x86-64_linux_gnu for arm Linux machine. I’ve run configure with the –host set to arm-linux-gnueabihf. But the built binaries are for my machine, not for the target one.

I guess I need to point it to the right toolchain, sysroot for the includes and such. I tried to use –with-sysroot, but it did not have any effect.

Configure.log attached.

I’d appreciate a detailed guidance on how this should work. Also, I have toolchains, but what about dependent libraries: devmapper, popt, gcrypt. What do I do with them?

Thanks a lot,

Moshe

Sent from Mail for Windows 10