Request concerning privacy innovation research (reminder)

Dear dm-crypt lead developers and management,

We are researching what factors enable and impede the adoption and diffusion of Privacy-Enhancing Technologies. The research is done by Delft University of Technology: https://privacyinnovation.weblog.tudelft.nl/

We are contacting you because of your experience with developing Privacy-Enhancing Technologies (PETs), for example dm-crypt.
You may think of PETs in a broad sense of giving users control over their personal/private data, information and metadata. PETs preserve and enhance this ability. For example, through self-hosting, encryption, ad-blocking, onion routing, blockchain, private searching, and many other solutions.

We would greatly appreciate you completing the questionnaire. Filling in the questionnaire takes approximately 15 minutes.

Organizations we target are:
1. Companies developing PETs (start-ups, SME's, corporations)
2. Public and non-profit organizations developing PETs
3. Open source PET projects

The questionnaire can be found here:
https://stds.collector-survey.tudelft.nl/nq.cfm?r=CF648270-E1C3-4177-923B-91F78DD14212

Once again, your response is very valuable to PET innovation and in extension society at large. We appreciate your response. If you wish, you may receive a copy of the final report. If you have any questions, please let us know.

To everyone that has already filled in the questionnaire and sent us feedback: thank you very much! If you know other interested parties, please share: https://privacyinnovation.weblog.tudelft.nl/ or let us know.

Kind regards, thank you for your time,
Ben Hup
Hadi Asghari
Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands

Your response is anonymous. The questionnaire is hosted on a dedicated Delft University of Technology server. Your response is solely used for research purposes.
If you have any questions about the research or questionnaire, please contact b.m.hup@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.