Re: Determining which slot was used to unlock a LUKS device

On 21 Dec 2016 13:53 -0800, from krkhan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Kamran Khan):
> Is it possible to figure out which slot was used to unlock a LUKS device?

My gut feeling is no, it's not possible. I also fail to see what
benefit it would bring.

What actual problem are you trying to solve by determining which key
slot was used to unlock the LUKS container? Maybe there is another
way to accomplish your end goal.

--
Michael Kjörling • https://michael.kjorling.se • michael@xxxxxxxxxxx