Re: /sbin/cryptsetup: not found on boot after Grub repair - manual mounting works

Thank you Sven, that was extremely helpful. Thank you also to Hugh and
Arno for their replies.

You were correct, this was caused by my mounting the encrypted
filesystem under a different name (the UUID), rather than sda6_crypt.

Full step-by-step commands of how I fixed this are here:
https://answers.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/cryptsetup/+question/293750

Thanks again!

Aaron