Re: Cryptesetup and dm-crypt

At the very least, it is a safety issue, as all documentation
and all relevant help given here says block size is 512 bytes.
It is also a compatibility issue, as volumes done this way
would only work on your specific system and could not be
accessed and recovered anywhere else.

My stance would be sure, shoot yourself in the foot, but do
not call the result "LUKS".

Regards,
Arno

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx