Re: Cryptsetup (>= 1.7.0) luksOpen/luksClose gets stuck after open/close

Hello Milan,

I have checked again and I can now confirm that the problem happens
only when using LVM version 2.2.02.148.

After upgrading to LVM version 2.2.02.149 the problem disappears.

However, it might not depend on the udev rule, as such rule had not
been uninstalled when using LVM version 2.2.02.148. Also, I still
cannot explain the reason why cryptsetup < 1.7.0 works fine even when
LVM2.2.02.148 and the mentioned udev rule are installed.

Regards,

Guido