Re: Quorum system on decryption passphrase

Hi Fernando,

I am not sure about what you are asking. Do you mean that a (single) person needs to enter 2 (different) passphrases for 2 (different) slots, to unlock the device? If so, the answer is no, as each keyslot, when it is unlocked, gives you the device encryption key.

If you are asking if you can give 2 different passphrases to two people, where each phrase unlocks one of the slots - yes, that is the very purpose of LUKS.

Reagrds

-Sven

P.S.: You might want to clarify your question a little more, if you are asking something else.