Re: help

On 02/25/2016 06:49 PM, Felix Wagner wrote:
> I do have one more question. I recently updated my arch system and now
> whenever I luksOpen the mapped dev gets mounted automatically. Is this
> arch specific or cryptsetup?

cryptsetup never mounts any filesystem itself, so it is question
for Arch distro experts (I guess it is some crypttab/fstab/systemd magic).

Just adition to reencryption bug - the problem is to use dynamic path in /dev/
that uses UUID. This path/UUID disappears once reencrypt utility marks device
non-LUKS (temporarily, in the middle of operation).

(The real bug is that reencrypt utility fails to recover properly in this situation,
this path just cannot be used.)

So just using proper device (like /dev/sdb or so) and it should work.

Milan