Re: yet another header reconstruction question

On 16 Feb 2016 12:32 +0100, from florian.dotzer@xxxxxx (Florian Dotzer):
> I had a encrypted RAID 5 on my QNAP Device  in /dev/md0.

Insufficient data for meaningful answer.

> It worked without any problems for about 6 years .
> But space went low and desaster began.
> After adding a disk , mdadm had overwritten the
> header (block device /dev/md0 ) like this :

What was the exact device layout? Physical storage then MD RAID then
LUKS then some file system, or physical storage then LUKS then MD RAID
then some file system, or some other arrangement?

What was the exact command used to "add a disk"?

--
Michael Kjörling • https://michael.kjorling.se • michael@xxxxxxxxxxx