Re: Cross-compile cryptsetup on Android

Wait a minute, hang on.

First of all, Android may run on several architectures, 'some binary' will not necessarily run on your device.
Second, if you're doing research on computer security, I strongly recommend to compile it on your own and not just to execute some foreign binary. As a side effect, you will understand how things internally work.

Third and most important and please someone correct me if i'm wrong here: AFAIR Android uses its own homemade androidish libc for system calls with invasive changes (for some licensing reasons, afair). Because of this, it might get hard to get cryptsetup running on android.

Cheers
  Ralf