Re: LUKS key slots - plausible deniability

Hi Mis,

this thing gets asked/suggested/demanded from time to time here.
Please refer to FAQ Item 5.18:

  https://gitlab.com/cryptsetup/cryptsetup/wikis/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

tl.dr: No, it does not work and it is not a good idea. Sorry.
       This is not "Mission Impossible" but th real world.

Regards,
Arno

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----