Re: cryptsetup-reencrypt: Specifying device size

Milan needs to answer that. Let me just reming you that
doing an operation like that without current backup is
asking for trouble up to and including loss of all data.

Arno

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----