Re: Data recovery recomendations needed

Hio David,

Well, if they can not see the files, they can hardly verify the disk and
data is readable (well they only can to a limited extent).

Anyway, I remember that i.e. Kroll Ontrack DID offer quite a variety of
options back in the days. They would either send the 'repaired' drive back
but without any guarantee on how long it might be working outside their
lab or they would offer a sector by sector copy of what the disk spits
out. There's no guarantee whatsoever that sectors are not corrupted
(obviously).

Regards

-Sven