how to revoke the passphrase/key for nautilus (ubuntu)

hi,
I have an external luks usb-HD.
how to to revoke the passphrase/key for nautilus (under ubuntu)
which I seemingly, accidentally set to 'remember forever'
instead of 'until I logout'?
(if I plug in the luks disk and click on mount in nautilus,
it is mounted without requiring the key to unlock the device.
I want to undo this.)

I already searched quite a while withour success:
search results point to gvfs, gnome-keyring and "Passwords and Keys"
but there is no respective entry.

Thanks!