Re: Last key removed

Hi,

> Now I realized that was a stupid thing of mine thinking that way. To
keep short: Is my data lost, right?

is the device still luksOpen?

If yes, you could try to grab the master encryption key from the running system. I think

# dmsetup table --showkeys DEVICENAME

should do the trick. You still won't be able to use LUKS to open that device, but at least you can use dmsetup directly to decrypt and access your device.

Good luck!

	-hannes