Delivery of encryption software

Dear Sir or Madam,

in any of our products, we use the encryption software “cryptsetup”.  This product will be shipped to china. For proper delivery, it is necessary, to report it to the Chinese authorities.

Do you already have experience in this area?

Thank you for your help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best Regards

Reinhold Schneider

_______________

Carl Zeiss 3D Automation GmbH
Neue Technologien - Elektrotechnik
Evolving Technologies - Electrical Engineering

R e i n h o l d   S c h n e i d e r   B .  E n g .

73431 Aalen, Deutschland
Carl-Zeiss-Str. 27
Tel:     +49.7361.6336.233
Fax:    +49.7361.6336.29
E-mail:
r.schneider@xxxxxxxxx

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Aalen, Deutschland
Amtsgericht Ulm, HRB 501135, USt-IDNr: DE 189380945
Geschäftsführer: Dr. Frank Richter, Thomas Frankenfeld

www.taster.zeiss.de- Besuchen Sie unseren neuen Webshop.
www.probes.zeiss.com- Visit our new Webshop.

This message is intended for a particular addressee only and may contain business or company secrets. If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and delete the message immediately. Any use of this email, including saving, publishing, copying, replication or forwarding of the message or the contents is not permitted.