AFSplitter in Ruby

Hi, I've been learning with interest how LUKS works.

To help me understand, I built a little Ruby tool to dump a LUKS header
and master password. That required an AFsplitter, so I wrote my own in
Ruby and packaged it as a Ruby Gem. I also used a FFI to bind with the
library at http://clemens.endorphin.org/AFsplitter.

I thought I'd share what I did in case anyone else is interested.
https://rubygems.org/gems/afsplitter

All the best,
John