Re: LUKS disk encryption with remote boot authentication

Thanks for the hints.

Yeah, the main reason I wanted to implement something like this is to
avoid having to boot up each and every device individually after a
power cut. Most of my devices use disk encryption by default, let it
be a desktop computer, a laptop or an embedded board like Raspberry
Pi, Cubieboard, Beaglebone, etc.

But after thinking about it for a while, I can't see a way how to
securely implement this. I mean even if I were to SSH to the device,
I'd still have no indication whether or not it was modified by an
intruder, so physical access is a real problem. The only way I can
think of is to equip all devices with physical protection circuitry,
and have them running 24/7 - each and every device would need an UPS
(uninterruptable power supply).

Regards!