Re: Broken LUKS header

Hat do you mean by the keyslot checker "did not work at all"?
Have you tried it after the wrong offsets were corrected?

I suspect the damage has existed for a time and you only
now found it. Wrong offsets can in principle only be
corruption done from external, as these do not get
written after header creation, AFAIK.

Arno

Arno Wagner,     Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform.,    Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----