Re: how to get a full disk encryption running on Linux Mint 17

Hi Benjamin, hi Jonas,

thanks for the warm welcome.

I didn't try do set up encryption in Mint using its own installer.
But you are right, Mint 17 is able to handle this.

So, also thanks for this hint.

The file cryptsetup/README, that you gave me the link to, is also helpful.
But most of the Linux commands are completely new to me, so it takes some time to understand everything.

regards
Andreas