Hidden operating system

Hi evereyone,
Is anything like that
http://www.truecrypt.org/docs/hidden-operating-system possibile with linux
and cryptsetup? I would even use TrueCrypt to do such thing, but even with
it it is only supported on Windows.
Actually i prefer do to that with passphrases only, since usb with luks
header, bootloader or keyfile are something that i can lost and also can
compromise the plausible deniability. I hope everyone understands and
thanks in advance.
grrdl