Re: Required kernel crypto interface not available

See cryptsetup man page

 TCRYPT  extension requires kernel userspace crypto API to be available (introduced in Linux kernel 2.6.38).  If you are configur‐
 ing kernel yourself,  enable  "User-space  interface  for  symmetric  key  cipher  algorithms"  in  "Cryptographic  API"  section
 (CRYPTO_USER_API_SKCIPHER .config option).

Milan