Translations for cryptsetup man pages

Hi all,

the user visible strings of cryptsetup are translatable for some years, the
translations are maintained at translationproject.org. It would be nice if we
could also maintain the man page translations there.

Have a look at the attachment. I've written two small scripts. Put them into the
top level directory of cryptsetup and put the file de.po in ./man.

Running create-man-pot.sh creates a pot template from the three man pages in
./man and saves the result there. This is the file which you have to send to the
TP coordinators once the appropriate translatable domain has been established.

The script translate-man.sh generates the translated man pages and puts them
into ./man/LL/man8 where LL is the language code. To test the behavior, I've
added my current (and still incomplete) German translation. The variable
$threshold is currently at 50% which means we need a minimum of 50% of the
string count translated. Usually we have 80% here, the current value is only for
testing purposes.

Note that po4a is needed. As far as I can see, this is the most simple way to
generate translations. An alternative would be using
doclifter/itstool/docbook2man, but po4a is less difficult to handle.

Moreover, due to the fact that man pages are arch independent, the translated
versions should also be shipped with a released tarball. This means, the scripts
should be called within "make dist". That way distribution packagers don't have
to bother with po4a. It is not needed to keep any po files in Git. Just fetch
them from translationproject.org once the tarball gets created using the rsync
command in create-man-pot.sh.

Unfortunately, my scripting skills are actually poor. Maybe the scripts could
tweaked a bit.

Best Regards,
Mario