Re: [ANNOUNCE] cryptsetup 1.6.4

Another things that crossed my mind:

Currently the FAQ states in respect to the whirpool problem, to do a
header backup prior to changing the header or using reencrypt. Wouldn't it
be better to make this a minimum requirement and recommend a full backup
instead? Imagine for whatever reason some portion after the payload offset
gets damaged/overwritten, be it by mixing up numbers or because of any
unobvious bug somewhere.

Regards

-Sven