zuluCrypt 4.6.8 and plain volume device offset

I just made a new release of my project zuluCrypt[1]

The relevant part in this release for this mailing list is a point made in [2] about possible
ways to have a hidden volume with cryptsetup.

I added the feature to expose the offset feature of cryptsetup to the user in a GUI[3] window
for those who want it with convenience for whatever reason though most who would want to use
it will want to use it probably to implement some sort of a hidden volume ability.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/zulucrypt/

[2] http://code.google.com/p/cryptsetup/issues/detail?id=7#c10

[3] http://tinypic.com/r/2ew1ukp/8