Re: encrypted SWAP FAQ item

En réponse à Arno Wagner <arno@xxxxxxxxxxx> :
> ------------------ Début du message d'origine --------------------
>
> Dear all,
>
> I just have added a mini-HOWOT on how to set up encrypted swap
> in FAQ item 2.2:
> http://code.google.com/p/cryptsetup/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
>
> Proofreading and suggestions welcome.

As said, /etc/crypttab is very distro specific.
For the record, slackware uses:

swap /dev/sdaX /dev/random swap,cipher=aes-xts-essiv:sha256

Another things really nice is done at shutdown: it mkswap the
partition. So, if you multiboot, you can use the swap the way
you want: clear for unencrypted distribution, and ciphered
for the crypted one.

Envoyé avec Inmano, ma messagerie renversante et gratuite : http://www.inmano.com