Re: luksAddKey successful but not working

Okay, progress. And yeah, I dwaddled on reading the FAQ.  :(

I think this works, the volume mounts on boot. However, if I use isLuks on the /dev/mapper/<volume> it is not. If I use it on the underlying partition  (/dev/sdc1) it gives no response and "echo $?" gives a 0.

So, am I correct in thinking that the volume is LUKS encrypted? How would you actually test that? I'm only at 2.8 on the FAQ.  :)

Leam