Re: luksAddKey successful but not working

No Problem. I would suggest reading the FAQ

  http://code.google.com/p/cryptsetup/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions

and the man-page. Takes a while, but afterwards you should understand
how things work. Muy experience with "instructions" is that they
fail as soon as something is not quite as expected and are absolutely
no replacement for getting your own expertise.

Arno