Re: After reboot: "Command failed with code 22: Device /dev/md2 is not a valid LUKS device."

> Just out of curiosity: Is the cipher and key size combination (aes-xts-

> plain64, 256 bit) the default or why did I have not to specify it to create

> the mapping? (IIUC the metadata of plain mappings is not stored?)

Never mind, I just realized that that was part of the destroyed luks device, so I guess the default cipher/key size of "cryptsetup create" is used now.

Is there perhaps any way for converting the plain mapping into a luks mapping or would I just have to create a new luks device and copy data over?

kind regards,

Jens-Michael