Re: TPM support for LUKS partitions

I would like to find out more about TPM support for LUKS partitions
(based on this post from last year):
http://www.saout.de/pipermail/dm-crypt/2012-November/002905.html

Are there any activities/plans blueprints currently active?
Does anyone know if more distros besides RHEL and Fedora
are supported?

I have a project hosted at the below link that uses a plugin architecture to retrieve passphrases for LUKS volumes.It can currently has plugins to get keys from gnome keyring and kde kwallet among others and adding support for TPM's shouldnt be hard.I havent done so because i dont have hardware to test.I can add support if you have the hardware and are willing to do the testing for me.

project page: http://code.google.com/p/zulucrypt/