How to manipulate an encrypted partition in a switched_root environment.

Hello evertybody. I am using cryptsetup to work with encryption. Everything is ok and working nice. However I have an issue and I don't know how to solve it. Well, the kernel is loaded, same for the ramdisk. In the ramdisk I use cryptsetup luksOpen blabla.. and then I use mount /dev/mapper/enc /media/root. Then I switch_root to /media/root. Everything works normally.

Inside the switched_root system, I do e2fsck or dumpe2fs on /dev/sda2, where sda2 is that encrypted partition and it returns: bad superblock and stuff like this. In the ramdisk I had the /dev/mapper/enc device, but in switched_root system I don't have it. I only have /dev/mapper/control.

So can anyone tell me how I can manipulate my sda2 device in the switched_root environment ?

Thanks, Kostas.