Re: LUKS with shared partition on cluster environment

>From a brief look at the Orace documentation, I would say
that CFS sits in the normal location for a filesystem.
So what you do is you LUKS the raw parition, get a decrypted
partition and place ACFS in that. The second machine never
knows, as it can access the data only though ACFS.

Arno

Arno Wagner, Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform., CISSP -- Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----