Re: Questions regarding LUKS encryption

Hi,

why not have a look into the LUKS FAQ and the LUKS on disk
format spec? It has all the info. If it is really important to
you, then you can most definitely invest 1-2 hours reading
documentation and then ask any remaining questions...

Arno

Arno Wagner, Dr. sc. techn., Dipl. Inform., CISSP -- Email: arno@xxxxxxxxxxx
----