What are the security implications if I have the key using dmsetup?

I am new to disk based encryption techniques . I have encrypted the disk
using cryptsetup. I used dmsetup tool where I am able to see the table
with the keys and encryption details. Following steps were followed

1. Encrypting of the disk (pendrive) using "cryptsetup"
2. Creating the file system using "mkfs"
3. Mounting of disk
4. Unmounted the disk.
5. Reinserted the disk
6. Used "dmsetup table --showkeys" to get the table.
7. Used the table values and dmsetup tool to mount the disk.

Question I would like to ask:
1. Is this a loophole or vulnerability that key is accessible?
2. What are the security implications if I have the key using dmsetup?
3. How secure is my disk ?
4. Is there any solution to hide the key from getting exposed?

Thank you.

Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or support@xxxxxxxxx immediately