Re: OpenOffice/LibreOffice bug apparently related to dm-crypt

On 25.09.2011, Milan Broz wrote:

> So I would like to kindly ask Ubuntu maintainers to isolate the problem
> first and if it is reproducible without ecryptfs and
> with mainline (unpatched) kernel we can move forward.

FWIW:

I'm on F15 with 3.0.4 stable (vanilla, except 2 totally unrelated cpu related patches)
and can't reproduce the behaviour. I have been using openoffice/libreoffice all the time
during my mastergrade studies, and I've never encountered such problems.