Re: openLuks failing - semaphore weird bug involved ?

well, you were lucky you lost only unimportant data :) there were a
lot of people, first of all: me, who did not backup their header on
the main system.. And they (read: me) lost access to their home
partition because the only place where the passphrase had been stored
was.. the damaged root partition..
And that's how i learned i should back up headers (lol)

Though i know losing access to a backup-and-something partition makes
you feel bad too :|