Re: "re-encrypting" ?

> This is my claim. Also take into account that the NSA spent significant
> time on AES, as the US economy depends on it. No such thing for
> twofish.

Then one right way to phrase your opinion is "The evidence suggests
that AES is at least as secure as Twofish, and the added scrutiny
gives me more confidence in it." Leaving out the extra words and
abbreviating this as "AES is more secure than Twofish" is an unfounded
assertion of fact, when in reality all you have is opinion and deeper
cryptanalysis. Until you find a way to break a symmetric cipher, it's
hard to say with any certainty whether it is more or less secure than
any other cipher with the same parameters (block size and key length).